The Orthic Coil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurme - The Arsonist

Go down

Hurme - The Arsonist Empty Hurme - The Arsonist

Post  Louhetar Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:40 pm

Personal Data
Known Aliases: Hurme, the Arsonist.
Species/Race: Human
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 160 lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown

Biographical Data
Place of Birth: Ch'hodos
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: Father, Mother, and Older Brother.
Known Associates: -

-
Overview/History/Current Status in Coil
Jira have lived her whole life in the shadow of her older brother, Bero. While Jira was desperately trying to get her parents' approval, her brother became a succesful Sith Warrior. She was beaten up and abused multiple times by her father, Beolagh, while her mother, Disa, just stood there repeating the same words: "Why can't you be like your brother?". Despite all that, she managed to get in the Sith Academy. Fuelled with hurt, jealousy and anger, she became Sith, and her burning passion to become better than her brother made her search for more power from the teachers of the Coil.

Personality
Jira has dark and morbid sense of humor and she often makes fun of people who take things too seriously. She doesn't like the authorities and couldn't care less about the Empire or the Republic, but she is smart enough to show proper deference to Sith Lords. Some might say that her approach to things can be little aggressive and careless.

Appearance
Jira is easily recognizable human female. She has a big tattoo on the right side of her face and usually keeps her hair on an upright mohawk. She tends to use dark colored clothes, crimson red being her favorite color. She is often found casually leaning against the wall, doorframe or the table and playing with a small lighter.

-
Relationships/Interdependencies
Pelagie - Has kinda know-it-all attitude in the classes, but otherwise she seems somewhat okay. Likes to party and would probably be a better stripper than a Sith.

Zirellax - Blue. There's a rumor that she was a pro dancer once. Probably a stripper. I've tried to make her loosen up a little bit, but she still seems to have that stick way too deep in her ass. I have a feeling that she dislikes me.

Satyxes - Red. She's cool. I like her. We may have different views on certain things, but I think we get along great.

Lady Valaria - Lady Valaria have positively surprised me. She is a wise and good teacher. I'm actually eager to get a new lesson from her.

Rhlorn - Who? Oh you mean that green skinned masseur? Nah, he's harmless.

Aurore - Pelagie seems to have a crush on this one. Seems okay, but shy. Honestly I can't really tell. haven't really talked to her at all.

Miscellaneous:
Jira tends to use her alias more than her real name. She got the nickname Hurme at some point during her time in the Academy. She became Hurme the Arsonist after an incident that cost a life of another student. Group of bullies were harassing her for some time, when she finally stood up against them. She beat up one of the bullies and burned him alive using the speeder fuel and the lighter. The fire destroyed two public speeders and caused some damage to other public property. That could have been end of Jira's path to become a Sith if her master wouldn't have found the situation amusing and as an improvement on Jira's progress.

Louhetar

Back to top Go down

Hurme - The Arsonist Empty Re: Hurme - The Arsonist

Post  Louhetar Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:28 pm

(( Did some updating on the relationship section thingy ))

Louhetar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum