The Orthic Coil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Office Hours (Open RP)

2 posters

Go down

Office Hours (Open RP) Empty Office Hours (Open RP)

Post  violetdea Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:28 pm

Valaria sat in her office, a modestly sized one with a desk and chair that seemed rather free of anything of interest.   It seemed either she'd yet to really move in or she was not the type to keep things around for sentimentality.   She settled in with a datapad, going over it idly as she sat comfortably in her silken robes.   The door to her office hung open, welcoming any student who wished to talk more privately than class.

((For this thread multiple people can feel free to respond and I will simply RP them as happening at various times and respond to each individual in separate posts. ))

Last edited by violetdea on Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

violetdea

Back to top Go down

Office Hours (Open RP) Empty Re: Office Hours (Open RP)

Post  Zirellax Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:43 pm

Zirellax walked through the halls up to the door, her armored robes swishing side to side as she made her way, her boots echoing slightly with each step. She halts in the doorway. tapping on the open door with her knuckles. She bows her head, "Lady Valaria? Is it alright if I speak with you?"
Zirellax
Zirellax

Back to top Go down

Post  violetdea Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:15 pm

Valaria put down her datapad and looked up as Zirellax entered the room, her eyes resting lightly upon the Chiss. Zir was certainly a good student but a curiousity given how much she kept to herself. Val gestured to the chair across from her. "Please Zirellax, be my guest."

violetdea

Back to top Go down

Post  Zirellax Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:47 am

She dips her head once more towards the other woman as she proceeds over to the chair, taking a seat after flattening out her robes. She gazed upon the Lady for a moment, not really having taken the time to really study her features before, thinking to herself how well she presented herself and that she was rather good looking.

After a a slow blink, she speaks up, "It's about the task you gave me. There were others around before, so I didn't speak up, but I have attempted this once before. Not on a Tuk'ata, but on several larger beasts than say, Crixel." She states this calmly, looking into Valaria's eyes before going on, "The results were disconcerting to say the least. I wondered if it was perhaps due to my self restraint that I am not able to use my ability to it's full potential. I have to admit, I am a bit afraid to let myself loose completely."

As she finishes, she glances around the room, inspecting it. If it was for any purpose other than curiousity, it did not show. She lands her eyes back on Lady Valaria, her hands now folded in her lap.
Zirellax
Zirellax

Back to top Go down

Post  violetdea Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:32 pm

Valaria smiles softly and gives a light nod. "I see. I am curious as to what the results were. I would not wish you to seek to try with a Tuk'ata without proper preparation. After all I don't give you this task to put you in danger but to help expand your skills."

The office itself was rather plain, all business like. Whether by design or by happenstance this left Valaria as the only real point of interest in the room. She looks Zirellax over. "Why do you fear such dear?"

violetdea

Back to top Go down

Post  Zirellax Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:16 pm

Zirellax looked down at her lap for a moment before raising her eyes again, "The results...they, made me somewhat, mmmh, feral, simply put. Not a really inviting prospect. Commanding smaller beasts is not much of a problem, it's the more wild ones that you need to watch out for." Despite the fact that it troubled her, it barely showed on her face, a small furrow of her brows was all that betrayed her calmness.

She let silence fall for some time before answering the question posed to her, "I wonder... I was certainly way more open before becoming Sith. I decided it wouldn't be the best if I kept up that behavior as I endeavored to further myself. I think I am afraid of people taking advantage of my usual self. Don't misunderstand, I am definitely all about gaining more knowledge, however, my complete personality was suited to something other than Sith."

Zirellax
Zirellax

Back to top Go down

Post  violetdea Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:23 pm

"Feral hmm? How interesting. The beast's mind rather dominated yours rather than the other way around? How long did it last?" She asks, leaning forward a bit in curiosity. "Why did you decide it was best not to keep up such behaviour Zirellax upon becoming a sith?"

violetdea

Back to top Go down

Post  Zirellax Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:32 pm

"How do I explain...my ability let's me share my thoughts and it's senses and in a perfect outcome, again, like with Crixel, it should allow me to 'link' together with the animal using the Force. I was ill equipped to handle a wild beasts instincts and took in too much of said feral behavior. Luckily, it only last about 15 minutes and I was smart enough to not test in a populated area." She pauses as she remembers the failed test, shaking her head, "I think I need some mental training to work on this."

She looks away before she answers the other question, "I don't...that part of me isn't necessary to continue along my path." Whatever 'that part' was, she appeared to be less than keen to admit it even existed in the first place.

Zirellax
Zirellax

Back to top Go down

Post  violetdea Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:02 pm

Valaria studies Zir for a few long moments before nodding. "Mental training is certainly something we can work on dear. It is a good idea anyways. Learning to prevent other's thoughts from invading is good practice as a general rule when you'll be around those who can use the Force." she smiles softly. "As for your previous behaviour, that is fair enough. Though repressing too much is only going to limit you. You need to learn to accept yourself...in time at least."

violetdea

Back to top Go down

Post  Zirellax Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:54 pm

Zirellax looks up at Lady Valaria and chuckles softly, "My Lady, you might be the kindest Sith I have ever encountered. It's actually somewhat fascinating, but as for my personality...we shall see. Now, how do we work on this mental training?" She taps her bottom lip twice, then adds, "I am a bit ashamed that I never thought to mentally train myself sooner."
Zirellax
Zirellax

Back to top Go down

Post  violetdea Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:14 pm

"Thank you for that Zirellax. I'm a rather strong believer in kindness when it is an option." she smiles softly. "As for training we shall need to set aside some time. First thing we'll work on is detecting when someone is touching your mind."

violetdea

Back to top Go down

Post  Zirellax Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:06 pm

Zirellax looks at Valaria's face for a few moments before replying, "I show kindness to those who I find are loyal to me. Do you have a time for us to do this training so I can make sure I am there? Wouldn't do any good for me to be on some far off planet when my teacher is suppose to be helping me." She shows the smallest of smiles as she says this.
Zirellax
Zirellax

Back to top Go down

Post  violetdea Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:53 pm

Valaria sets up a time with Zirellax to train and then see's the Chiss out, settling in to see if any others have an interest in her time.

violetdea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down