The Orthic Coil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Lord Belethir

2 posters

Go down

Application: Lord Belethir  Empty Application: Lord Belethir

Post  Belethir Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:48 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Guild contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Character's Name:
Lord Belethir R'uak (Character name in game is Belethir)

Your Character's Gender:
Male

Your Character's Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
10/31/82

Your Character's Species:
Zabrak

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I have been roleplaying for twenty years.  I started out with AD&D and eventually started to role play back in the days of Rhydin and AOL RP.  I have been tabletop gaming, LARPing and RPing online (mostly through forums and MMOs) for a good long while and have run several RP guilds similar to Orthic Coil.  I am mostly a forum RPer but am looking to find a small but active guild once more and wish to continue developing my character's storyline as well as intertwining his with other characters and this guild's.  Most of my roleplaying experiences could be deemed "mature".

----

Where did you hear about The Orthic Coil?:
SWTOR forums

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The guild's backstory is fascinating and it seems very promising as far as what the guild leadership espouses as their values and what they are looking for in potential recruits.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Coil?
I see myself contributing in both an IC and OOC capacity as an active and experienced gamer and roleplayer.  I hope to contribute through time as well as creativity.

What are your character's traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Belethir is a stoic, quiet young Sith who has only recently obtained the ranking of Dark Lord of the Sith in the wake of the Revanite crisis. More interested in the relics of the past and less in the politics of the present, he is something of a scholar, having spent most of his time under his master in the capacity of a field agent and liaison to the Imperial Reclamation Service. His former master, Darth Yvair, recently was executed for treason during the return of Revan and this has left Belethir reeling for guidance and questioning everything his master taught him.  

His strengths are his loyalty, once gained and his keen intellect.  He is a skilled lightsaber combatant as well as a focused and diligent student and scholar.  An artisan when it comes to lightsabers and their construction, Belethir has a passion for the artifacts of the past and enjoys working with those who share such an interest.  

Some might say that he is naive and impressionable.  He has a quiet heart and even when impassioned, Belethir lacks the certain pride and fire most Sith possess.  He has much to learn.

What position do you see your Character in The Orthic Coil?
Apprentice/Student or perhaps a newly minted instructor or field agent working directly with one of the Darths.

----

What times do you play?:
Usually late afternoons/early evenings.  Mondays and Tuesdays are my best times to get on, due to social and professional obligations. Sundays often are free as well.

What day would be best to play your Orthic Coil Character?:
Monday or Tuesday, perhaps Sunday.

Cake or Pie?:
Cake!

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!
Belethir
Belethir

Back to top Go down

Application: Lord Belethir  Empty Re: Application: Lord Belethir

Post  Lilith'yia Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:14 pm

Hello, Belethir. Thank you for the application. There seems plenty of possibilities for your character to ICly get into the Coil, we just need to settle on one. Smile Please look us up in-game and let's get the RP going.
Lilith'yia
Lilith'yia
Admin

https://orthiccoil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Belethir Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:57 pm

Gladly! Thank you for getting back to me. I should be on tomorrow afternoon/evening some time so I will look for you guys in game. Cheers!
Belethir
Belethir

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith'yia Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:31 pm

Welcome to the Coil, Belethir. Please fill out a Resident Entry at your convenience.
Lilith'yia
Lilith'yia
Admin

https://orthiccoil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down