The Orthic Coil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Malekii

3 posters

Go down

Application for Malekii Empty Application for Malekii

Post  Annihilus Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:03 am

CODE:
By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Guild contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Character's Name:
Malekii

Your Character's Gender:
Male

Your Character's Age:
Approximately 25 years

Your Character's Species:
Twi'lek

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
1st (and only) online roleplay experience was on City of Heroes for approximately 2 years.  No organized activity on SWTOR.  

----

Where did you hear about The Orthic Coil?:
A SWTOR Roleplay recruitment board.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The open/flexible format along with what appears to be a small/moderate size but supportive base of players.  I believe that would be a good setting for me to acclimate to roleplaying on SWTOR (and in general).

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Coil?
I am a quick study with good creativity.  I am also very steady/consistent and though I do not have a great deal of time weekly (due to life commitments) I am committed to the game and growing my roleplay experience.  

What are your character's traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
The character I want to join with is new and actually a WIP.  The idea I have for him would include strengths of his intelligence and analytical skills, wealth (that he may start off with or he may have to claim from his family), and talents for Sith Sorcery.  His weaknesses would be his lack of knowledge about his past/heritage/and powers (I planned for him to previously have been displaced from family and not to have gone to an actual Sith academy as of yet, though he would have had some limited tutoring via outside sources), his disdain for martial skill, and his (generally) hidden streak of cruelty.

What position do you see your Character in The Orthic Coil?
I see Malekii as a behind the scenes manipulator since his primary motivations are survival and discovery (barely in that order).  His interests lie in research/experimentation but I see him as already having had to foster leadership (or at least manipulation) skills in order to further his goals.

----

What times do you play?:
(various characters) Generally I log in for short periods of time (30 minutes to 2 hours) on Mondays and Thursdays.  I tend to play for 1-3 hours at a time in the AM then late Saturday and late afternoon/evenings on Sunday.

What day would be best to play your Orthic Coil Character?:
Saturday.  

Cake or Pie?:
There is no cake...there is only pie.

Last edited by Annihilus on Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Annihilus

Back to top Go down

Application for Malekii Empty Re: Application for Malekii

Post  Satyxes Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:56 am

Hello there, Malekii !

Thank you for the application.
I'm usually online on Satyxes, so feel free to poke me for some RP when you see me online !

Othe than that, it would be good to try and get an idea what would bring your character to the Coil and what type of position he'd look to attain - his skills could certainly be an asset, but how would he employ them (or what 'sales pitch' would he give the houses) in service to himself and betterment of the Coil.

Anyhow, poke us in-game and lets get the RP started !

Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Annihilus Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:21 am

Thank you for the response Satyxes. I am working on the IC hook and look forward to meeting you in-game.

Annihilus

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith'yia Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:18 pm

Thank you for the application.

As Saty mentioned, feel free to look for us on online to get the ball rolling.

Satyxes
Valaria/Justia
Lilith'yia/Pelagie
Lilith'yia
Lilith'yia
Admin

https://orthiccoil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Application for Malekii Empty Attempting to establish contact

Post  Annihilus Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:39 pm

Greeting,

I have spoken with a few members of the guild and was told that I needed to speak with Lilith (IC) in person.  I have not yet been able to catch her in-game.  Is there a particular day(s) and/or time(s) that might work well for this coming week?  I am really excited to at least rp the initial attempt for contact.

Annihilus

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith'yia Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:52 am

Certainly do try to RP with any one of us you may find online who are at an opportunity to RP. I have not been on the past few days due to my own personal, busy issues. My time is generally short in the evenings Mon-Thu, but I have much more time Fri-Sun.

Did you see your character as wanting to enter as a student, teacher, or something else?
Lilith'yia
Lilith'yia
Admin

https://orthiccoil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:16 pm

Hey again, Malekii !

As stated when I had to log off, I utterly misunderstood your intention when we talked - for which I again apologise.
You are more than welcome to set up some initial talks with me when lilith isn't online (I'll even dust of grumpy old Darth Gemens for you if leisurely Satyxes isn't your cup of tea Very Happy ).

So please don't hesitate to make those first few RP steps, even if it isn't directly getting in the Coil proper !

Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down