The Orthic Coil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Rhlorn

3 posters

Go down

Application: Rhlorn Empty Application: Rhlorn

Post  Rhlorn Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:18 pm

Your Character's Name:
Aldrai’c Thurskahna better known as Rhlorn

Your Character's Gender:
Male

Your Character's Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
May 1969

Your Character's Species:
Mirialan

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I have been pen and paper roleplaying for 30 years and online for 18 years. I have played in many online games such as Champions Online, SWG and so forth. 20 years ago I used to be an international gaming judge in conventions. I have worked with friends to create written stories of characters events and lives. I worked with a friend as he continues to create his own game. As a pen and paper gamer, I love creating back stories to help bring them to life and also enjoy helping others to flesh out theirs through story telling.

----

Where did you hear about The Orthic Coil?:
SWTOR-RP site. Also not sure if you know about the other two sites that are for Ebon Hawk RP as well that you could recruit on.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
Its size at the moment. Coming into a large guild, one can feel lost and or ignored through no-ones fault. With a small guild, building a friendship with the others becomes easier. That and being part of others rp helps to create a good bond. I hope that is.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Coil?
Well I have a few alts that can be used as villains or what not to help push along a story if need be. I love creating stories and ideas, not just for myself but with others especially if they feel stuck for their character growth. I would love to jump in to write on the forums plus once I have decided to join a group/guild I give 100% loyalty and commitment

What are your character's traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Rhlorn is dedicated to finding something. He is driven and almost single-minded when given a task. It will be found out that he is force-sensitive but also he is not Empire born but Republic. He is quiet and reserved to a point till he learns about those around him. He is an enigma to many which causes trouble. He is good with machines and robotics and has a good grasp of medicine and science.

What position do you see your Character in The Orthic Coil?
Hmm.. Hard to say. Rhlorn is a sniper but he does seek hidden and forbidden knowledge. He could be a guard of some sort or a watcher. He is not a merc but he does come across as one.

----

What times do you play?:
Well here is the kicker. I am GMT + 9.30. That’s right I live in Australia, though atm I have been on in the evenings for those in the States. But again on holidays so I have been on mostly every day all day.

What day would be best to play your Orthic Coil Character?:
Atm any day as I am currently on break from university for the next 2 months.

Cake or Pie?:
I shall take the third choice.. Cookies as I make them all the time.

Rhlorn

Back to top Go down

Application: Rhlorn Empty Re: Application: Rhlorn

Post  Lilith'yia Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:50 pm

Hello, Rhlorn. Thank you for the application.

As I tend to mention to new recruits, let's get some RP going and think of how your character would ICly know of the Coil and want to be a part of it. And cookies is an acceptable answer Wink.

Feel free to nudge us for RP.
Lilith'yia
Lilith'yia
Admin

https://orthiccoil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Application: Rhlorn Empty An idea

Post  Rhlorn Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:55 am

I mailed you an idea on why and how he might know of the guild. Basically due to his background he is former Republic spec forces. Because of his "quest", so to speak, the Empire has tempted him with almost free reign on searching for artifacts but he must also start at the bottom of the Imperial military and so has been stationed on Korriban due to him being an alien and considering how the Sith treat the Slaves there, they though it might be a good way that he could be killed off if he stepped out of line. But while serving there he could have heard talk from the Sith there about the guild.

Thoughts?

Rhlorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith'yia Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:19 am

Sounds good to me. Let's meet up in-game and get the ball rolling with some RP. Smile
Lilith'yia
Lilith'yia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith'yia Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:01 pm

Wonderful initial RP, and welcome to the Guild.  Please fill out a dossier at your convenience.
Lilith'yia
Lilith'yia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:42 pm

Welcome, Rhlorn !

It's been great meeting you in game and talking abit.
Hope to run into you again soon !

satyxes.

Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down