The Orthic Coil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Xhoza

2 posters

Go down

Application: Xhoza Empty Application: Xhoza

Post  Xhoza Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:10 pm

Your Character's Name:
Xhoza

Your Character's Gender:
Female

Your Character's Age:

Your Character's Species:
Human

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
My experience in Roleplay; I started in a Creative Writing community called Mystical Realms, Online. From there I took RP further in games like SWG and Guild Wars (The Original Trilolgy). I Had my own guild in The Elder Scrolls Online and from there our guild went to DayZ, ArcheAge, Age of Conan and other MMO's searching for RP activity. I have been a roleplayer for about 7 years. My favourite character was a High Elf I had in Mystical Realms named Irime. She was raised in a monk temple with humans, as a girl. And when she grew up, the one she loved left the temple to marry another. She was enraged and fled the Monastery, hating herself, only to find herself across the sea and in a desert land; only to find out that she was the blood of a highborn nobility. The most memorable moment was when my character Serverus was locked in some Øbelus hell; and his vampire Queen Isabel went into Sheol's furnace to rescue him, she slaughtered a hundred Oni Devourers and manipulated Sheol with her powerful mind.

----

Where did you hear about The Orthic Coil?:
I was searching for an RP Community in SWTOR and found a post by Seleos in The Star Wars The Old Republic Enjin site I believe.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
Seleos said she was looking for a small quality group and looking for those who can help the guild grow. I would love to be a part of something like this.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Coil?
I am a great writer. I've written, Screen plays and novels. I also love to promote RP in game and in forums. I also have my own Enjin Forum with a guild of 24 quality members. We are a tight group from all around the world. I can encourage them to get involved and support The Orthic Coil.

What are your character's traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Xhoza is a passionate Sith, very deep, she hates idiots and those who use the force for cowardly reasons other then passion. Sometimes she is considered conscience-stricken when dealing with the Empire. She becomes very powerful when angered.

What position do you see your Character in The Orthic Coil?
She is a leader, but she is also a strong supporter of the Empire. She could be a Sith Master/Advisor for the Coil and will support Sith Leaders and Enforcers, Acolytes and Slaves who need to be intellectually stimulated and mentally challenged. She will also take in Jedi who turn from the light to embrace their passions. She has a unique philosophy about the force and believes that one can be free from any "side" as long as they walk in the force and trust in their heart and mind.  

----

What times do you play?:
Evenings Pacific Standard

What day would be best to play your Orthic Coil Character?:
I work weekends, so my off days are Thursday's and Friday's. Outside of these days I am mostly available in the evenings. I live in California so my evenings are probably late nights on the Eastcoast.

Cake or Pie?:
I like Pie. You answered for me! lol
Xhoza
Xhoza

Back to top Go down

Application: Xhoza Empty Re: Application: Xhoza

Post  Lilith'yia Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:12 pm

Hello, there, Xhoza. Thank you for the interest and application. Let's get together sometime and get the ball rolling with some RP. Do you see your character as a teacher for the Coil? Her IC knowledge of the Coil and why she wants to join could be the hook for beginning RP.
Lilith'yia
Lilith'yia
Admin

https://orthiccoil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Application: Xhoza Empty Regarding IC Knowledge of the Coil

Post  Xhoza Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:08 am

I would definitely like to get the ball rolling; and I'm very excited to have found activity here! Thank you for your prompt response!

As for IC knowledge of the Coil I am thinking perhaps Xhoza was an Adviser of the Force at first; an educator of the Three Factions, mentoring and training young Acolytes who were deciding what direction to walk in. In time she offered herself up secretly as a servant for a Council Member in The House of Tears (His/Her name is to be decided). For Twenty years she offered this Council Member, who was her master, intimate pleasures, along with mental stimulation and wisdom. For two decades she became a powerful piece in the Empire. Thus the credit was given to her Master; albeit those who knew of Lady Xhoza and her Master knew who was pulling the strings of political advancement. This Council Member used Xhoza to advance in the ranks, but was weak, a coward who feared to make the hard decisions. Eventually this Council Member was exploited and murdered; assassinated by The House of Tears. This left Xhoza without a Consort, thus it opened up opportunities for her. Now she is deciding which direction to go in. Hopefully it will allow her to meet new friends, but she is forever loyal to The House of Tears.

Thoughts? And let me know when you want to play this out. I will be free on January 1rst, but I am working on Friday, not by choice lol.
Xhoza
Xhoza

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith'yia Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:30 am

That is an interesting idea, but it does make many assumptions.

There are not councils, per se, in each House/Faction. There may certainly be various unofficial rankings within each House based on favor with its respective leader, but there are no official councils. If you wish to go this route, you may, but I would also think it may be wise to reduce the 20 yrs duration. When RPing, it would be reasonably presumed, that Xhoza would know some of the existing members (Darth Lilith'yia, for example), but you do not, so how would this RP? Also, are you saying that Xhoza served this master (but also manipulated him/her) but was not actively working against the desires of the Coil? Her master was assassinated by the school because s/he was found to be weak?
Lilith'yia
Lilith'yia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhoza Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:36 pm

Great points! So there are three leaders, one for each Faction, which makes sense and will help me better iron Xhoza out. The ideas are up for suggestions, just seeing what would be a good back story for her and if it will flow with the lore and politics of The Coil. Since there is no Council then that eliminates the idea about the assassination. I also agree it is more beneficial for the RP to establish relationships IC, instead of having a made up history with other characters. I am thinking maybe Xhoza can be an Instructor for the Force, training young Sith on various planets, in support of the Empire. Thus I can use that same history about her master but on a different world and now without her Consort, she has been exiled by the council on that planet and has learned about The Orthic Coil by reputation. It is something she feels would be a new beginning for her and so she is seeking out The House of Tears as a recruit; with one thing to offer: Knowledge and Wisdom of the Force. Thoughts?
Xhoza
Xhoza

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith'yia Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:41 pm

That sounds very good. We can definitely work with that.
Lilith'yia
Lilith'yia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhoza Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:45 pm

Awesome! I will start working on my character bio and submit that detail in the Residents of the Order. Smile
Xhoza
Xhoza

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith'yia Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:40 pm

Thanks for the entry regarding your character. We still need to meet and get the RP going and get her ICly into the Coil.
Lilith'yia
Lilith'yia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhoza Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:45 pm

Yes we do! Send me a friends request in game. In game her name is: Xhoza
Xhoza
Xhoza

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith'yia Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:35 am

I already have Xhoza friended on my two main characters. Feel free to contact me if you notice me on.
Lilith'yia
Lilith'yia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhoza Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:02 pm

Hey sorry if I've been missing you in the day. I work weekends, so when I get home you are probably done for the day. I am trying to get a vacation approved for this week of Jan 4th. If approved hopefully we can meet tomorrow. If not I will be on early Thursday. Look forward to meeting The Coil!
Xhoza
Xhoza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down