The Orthic Coil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Lord Debilitas

2 posters

Go down

Application: Lord Debilitas Empty Application: Lord Debilitas

Post  blackhattery Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:39 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Guild contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Character's Name:
IG: Debilitas IC: Arnek Zorem

Your Character's Gender:
Male

Your Character's Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
I'm very sorry, that information is private. However, I was born in 1979 if that helps.

Your Character's Species:
Human

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
20 years of D&D, 15 years of White Wolf Games, 2 years of HTML RP, 8 years of digichat RP, 3 years on WoW, 1 year on FF14:ARR, 1 year on SWTOR trying to RP.

----

Where did you hear about The Orthic Coil?:
SWTOR-RP

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The keywords "Quality group of RPers". Quality is far more important than quantity, in my opinion.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Coil?
Roleplaying, PvE assistance, I may even offer up a storyline or two once I feel comfortable.

What are your character's traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Debilitas is a bit of a megalomaniac, as most Sith are. He looks for things to make himself more powerful, relics, datacrons, equipment, slave....err, I mean "Allies", etc. That blind drive for power causes him to lose sight of the bigger picture often, focusing intensely on whatever strikes his fancy at the time. On the upside, when he wants something, he will succeed in getting it by any means necessary. From an OOC Logistics standpoint, he's a synthweaver.

What position do you see your Character in The Orthic Coil?
Most likely, Debilitas fits the role of interrogator (see: Torturer) very well. He IS fascinated with relics and 'crons of all type though, which has made him something of a historian as well. (While I am big on Lore in MMO-RP, I am in no way a canon-nazi)

----

What times do you play?:
All the time, unless I feel burnt out by monotony. When that happens, I usually mention it to the group and take a short hiatus. (no more than a week)

What day would be best to play your Orthic Coil Character?:
I can be available most days of the week except Tuesday.

Cake or Pie?:
Pie. The cake is a lie, much like peace.

blackhattery

Back to top Go down

Application: Lord Debilitas Empty Re: Application: Lord Debilitas

Post  Lilith'yia Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:10 pm

Hello, there. Thank you for the application and the year of your birth. That is mainly just a request for reiterating the honor system of declaring yourself 18 or over. Your character is a Darth ICly, then? It seems you are not going for a student role, so either something on faculty or someone who just works the Coil in their endeavors beyond the training? Feel free to look us up online, so that we can get the RP ball rolling. Smile
Lilith'yia
Lilith'yia
Admin

https://orthiccoil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blackhattery Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:01 am

Hello! Arnek is absolutely available for faculty purposes, either taking on apprentices and acolytes as well as teaching RP if warranted. What times are you on usually so I can schedule to meet someone? I'm pretty open throughout the day between getting things done for work.

blackhattery

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith'yia Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:16 pm

I am generally around in the evenings (USA CST) Mon-Thu and quite a bit more Fri-Sun (my weekends). Please feel free to look for me on Lilith'yia or Pelagie.
Lilith'yia
Lilith'yia
Admin

https://orthiccoil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down