The Orthic Coil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Kolzia Nijin

3 posters

Go down

Application: Kolzia Nijin Empty Application: Kolzia Nijin

Post  Kolzia Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:24 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Guild contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Character's Name:
Kolzia Nijin

Your Character's Gender:
Female

Your Character's Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
03-03-86

Your Character's Species:
Pure Blood

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I started roleplaying when I was 15 using an old program called WinMX, open chat based RP.  I have been a part of several pen and paper groups.  I roleplayed in FFXI for many years as well.

----

Where did you hear about The Orthic Coil?:
Ebon-hawk.net

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
Looking for an RP guild, liked how the members are active, or at least I can see activity on the forums.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Coil?
Help with events if necessary, also enjoy the pve in the game, can dabble in pvp as well.  Like to keep RP moving along in game.

What are your character's traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Kolzia is a fiery individual, she follows her heart and believes she is bound by honor.  She is quick tempered and quick to anger, this is a facade, as she is a caring individual, but guards it well do to her chosen path as a sith.  She sees herself as a pureblood as both a gift and a curse, she despises being  treated differently but yet is quick to remind people she is a pureblood, she is complex to say the least.

What position do you see your Character in The Orthic Coil?
Organizer and helper.  She will bend over backwards for friends and will quickly eliminate foes.
----

What times do you play?:
My work schedule varies, but I am on mostly week nights, from around 8:30-9:00pm CST to when I get too tired, usually around 4-5 hours a night.  I do have children so these are not set times and can change depending.  If an event is scheduled I normally post if my attendance is going to change.

What day would be best to play your Orthic Coil Character?:
Anyday, I only have one character.

Cake or Pie?:
Depends on the cake and depends on the pie.  Cherry pie > Plain cake.  Orange Juice Cake > all pie.

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

Kolzia

Back to top Go down

Application: Kolzia Nijin Empty Re: Application: Kolzia Nijin

Post  Lilith'yia Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:29 am

Hello, Kolzia. Thank you for the application. We are still a very small, growing guild, preferring quality over quantity, so there can be somewhat inactive times. Please do consider how your character would know of us (the Coil is not a covert school or organization), and why they would be wanting to join (position they'd fill, services they'd offer, etc., etc.). Feel free to look us up in-game (I am most often on Pelagie or Lilith'yia), and let's get rolling with the RP. Smile

Lilith'yia
Lilith'yia
Admin

https://orthiccoil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:21 am

Hey there !

As lilith said, hope to see you in-game !
I'm usually prancing about on my Pureblood saber enthousiast Satyxes, so feel free to poke when you see me online !

take care,
Satyxes

Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kolzia Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:44 am

Thank you very much, small groups don't bother me and in most cases I prefer, so no worries there. Would have been on the last few days but my kids are sick -.- I will message you guys in game and get something setup!

Kolzia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down