The Orthic Coil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Lord Kajara

2 posters

Go down

Application: Lord Kajara Empty Application: Lord Kajara

Post  Cyrusthefox Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:23 pm

Your Character's Name:
Kajara Vega

Your Character's Gender:
Male

Your Character's Age:

Your Character's Species:
Human

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
1/1983

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I have been RPing for close to 12 years now. I have been a RP guild leader, officer, just normal member. RPed the "good" guy, and the "bad" guy (I agree with Palpatine, good and bad is point of view). I have helped create RP events, both one time, and monthly. Favorite RP? Hunted for a missing IC friend, turned into having a bunch of battles, some puzzling mysteries, the little event turned out lasting 3 months. My favorite character, I have to say Kajara in TOR, or Cyrus Galanodel in Guild Wars.

----

Where did you hear about The Orthic Coil?:
Ebon Hawk forums.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
I like the idea, and concept of the guild.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Coil?
I can help out with coming up with, or assisting with event ideas. Help members with personal character RP, if needed. And am a OOC goofball, good to keep the laughing, and morale high.

What are your character's traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Always in a helmet, or mask hiding his face. Flaws? Not trusting people. Really looks down on people that were trained at the Academy on Korriban. Likes to just rush into battle. Has an intense hatred for Jedi, has a hard time not just going after them. His biggest weakness is his older brother. Biggest strength, use of a saber. He has focused most of his training on "sword play". Another strength is intimidation. Can also take a few hits before going down.

What position do you see your Character in The Orthic Coil?
Can be a leader when he views no one is being strong enough at being one. Prefers to be the guardian/champion type. But can go with the flow.
----

What times do you play?:
I play different times of day. Just depends on what I have going on, but I do try to be on 3-4 days a week.

What day would be best to play your Orthic Coil Character?:
Sunday

Cake or Pie?:
Pie is good.
It smells good.
Eat it, will rock your tummy.
Cyrusthefox
Cyrusthefox

Back to top Go down

Application: Lord Kajara Empty Re: Application: Lord Kajara

Post  Lilith'yia Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:28 am

Hello, Cyrusthefox. Thank you for the application. Please do consider how your character would know of us (the Coil is not a covert school or organization), and why they would be wanting to join (position they'd fill, services they'd offer, etc., etc.). Feel free to look us up in-game (I am most often on Pelagie or Lilith'yia), and let's get rolling with the RP. Smile
Lilith'yia
Lilith'yia
Admin

https://orthiccoil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrusthefox Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:09 am

Thank you for the reply. And I have a few ideas, so look forward to RPing with you guys in the near future.
Cyrusthefox
Cyrusthefox

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith'yia Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Welcome to the Coil. Please be sure to visit the Resident Entry section and provide an entry for your character as soon as is convenient.
Lilith'yia
Lilith'yia
Admin

https://orthiccoil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down