The Orthic Coil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Alyena, a light side imperial agent

2 posters

Go down

Application : Alyena, a light side imperial agent Empty Application : Alyena, a light side imperial agent

Post  Alyena Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:19 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Guild contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Character's Name:
Alyena

Your Character's Gender:
Female

Your Character's Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
12/21/1981

Your Character's Species:
Rattaki

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
Played MMO Roleplay in WoW, Champions Online (house of thorns). Played many table roleplay including Vampire, Dungeon&Dragon,...

----

Where did you hear about The Orthic Coil?:
Heared about it from the House of Thorns forum

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
Play again with those I enjoyed in House of Thorn and find a place to roleplay in swtor

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Coil?
When I'll can (ie at higher level) by helping others, be there to the Coil events. Next to that I know how to use photoshop, do some colours and photomanipulation, like that one I did for the first Rattaki I played (an inquisitor) on a french server
Application : Alyena, a light side imperial agent SW_rattaki

What are your character's traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Alyena is a imperial agent, a good spy, but she's to nice for the empire. She tend to not kill others and respect rules. She's quite far from other Rattaki's wild side.

What position do you see your Character in The Orthic Coil?
Sorry, don't know enough the coil yet. Alyena may be assignated to the coil by the empire after her superiors goes bored of her " light " side.

----

What times do you play?:
The main problem is that I live in France, so the time I play depends a lot how I work, if it's week or week end

What day would be best to play your Orthic Coil Character?:
Maybe saturday

Cake or Pie?:
Pie... well, no, both Smile

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

Alyena

Back to top Go down

Application : Alyena, a light side imperial agent Empty Re: Application : Alyena, a light side imperial agent

Post  Lilith'yia Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Hiya, Selina ... errr, Alyena. You're definitely approved, and thanks for being our guinea pig on the first Application. I hope to see you in-game soon.
Lilith'yia
Lilith'yia
Admin

https://orthiccoil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down